Make use of the Tools
The CoME EASY project delivers a range of useful tools and materials. In this section you will find:
- Benchmarking Tools
- Calculation Tools and Facilitators
- Training Materials and Guidelines
In the follwing section a KPI (Key Performance Indicators) dashboard will be displayed. The KPI set is harmonized with the most important EU initiatives/ projects. In addition, it is linked to the EEA catalogue of measures.
The KPI Dashboard can be found here (will follow soon)
The Best Practice Library consists of best practices from involved cities and from
interested networks. The available descriptiong include:
· Title & Theme
· City & Contacts
· Place/size of the implementation
· List and roles of active actors and stakeholders involved
· Description of the action (main issues to be targeted, technology or methodology in use, description of the process,…)
· Business model and financing scheme (investments, lifetime, market analysis,…)
· Impact (direct quantified impacts and indirect achievements, Indicators and monitoring technique)
· Suggestions for replication (enablers, obstacles, optimal size, actors to be involved, business model, boundary
· Tools and docs available (web links, docs, ppt, …)
The Best Practice library can be found here (will follow soon)
Core of the CoME EAsy project is the development of supporting tools & materials. Main outcome are the the Emission Path tools.
The Emission Path tools (EPT) is a set of closely related tools. It consists of the
· "Baseline/Monitoring Emission Inventory” (BEI/MEI) à Download SECAP Template
· the “scenario calculator” (SC)
· The “Energy and Emission Reduction Path Assessment Tool” (EERPAT).
The EPT’s in- and outputs are directly interconnected with each other. The BEI and MEI as a standardized data collection process provide the foundation of the EPT. The scenario calculator provides diverging scenarios, which allow analysing paths/strategies under different assumptions (e.g. population growth). Finally the “Energy and Emission Reduction Path Assessment Tool” (EERPAT) allows assessing, and comparing the ambition and effectiveness of different emission and energy consumption reduction paths (reduction paths) and scenarios.
The EPT package can be found on the Open Platform (will follow soon)
In order to support and facilitate the reporting duties a SECAP facilitator and and ISO facilitator are developed.
The facilitators can be found on the Open Platform (will follow soon)
Training and supporting Materials
Presentations, guidelines and videos to train municipal staff will be made available. In addition handbooks and guidelines on energy and climate policies in Europe are presented.
Training Materials and Guidelines can be found here (will follow soon)